Silver wk with black headlights? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Silver wk with black headlights?

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
oducks12
2005 WK 

Silver wk with black headlights?

Anyone have pictures, or know of pictures of a silver WK with the black bezel headlights?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2006-20...ht_3937wt_1014

I'm thinking of buying some, but not sure whether I'll like the look or not.

Thanks!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Silver WK Club Member #35 | 2005 WK 3.7 Laredo | Hypertech 52001 programmer | K&N Intake | Magnaflow 50 series muffler | Navigation | Rola rack | 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill | 2 KC Daylighters on roof | ARB on board air compressor | 265 70 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's | Pinch weld and rear fender trim | Spidertrax 1.5" spacers | expanded metal grill | LED stack lights | Monroe LL shocks | Bilstein HD struts | Rough Country 2" lift | Kenwood amp w/ two Alpine type R 10" subs[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"]See How It Was Made [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/oducks-build-thread-1385731/"][B][COLOR="Black"]HERE[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]
oducks12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
JRLT
2010 WK 

I got a Silver but I haven't seen any with the black headlights. You got a part number for your "Magnaflow 50 series exhaust"?
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
JRLT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
JRLT
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siomad1 View Post
Magnaflow 50 series exhaust
Yeah, there's ten of them on their site with nothing related to the 3.7L.
2010 3.7L, 4XGuard Matrix, Fastman TB, TB Ground Mod, Injen CAI, 255/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bilstein Shocks & Struts, Cruiser Alloy Wheels - Switchblade, Stillen Brakes, Cargo Light Strip Mod, Electric Ashtray Mod, Jet-powered, Monkey Navigated...
Unread 05-09-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
Rob 99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

This is the only pic I could find with a little Google searching.

I think the black headlights would look great with a blacked out grille and Jeep emblem. I'll probably do this to mine eventually.

07' WK Silver 5.7 QD2, Bilsteins & front strut plates.
Rob 99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
oducks12
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLT View Post
I got a Silver but I haven't seen any with the black headlights. You got a part number for your "Magnaflow 50 series exhaust"?
My bad, I should change my signature to say muffler instead of exhaust. Part number is MF12226. Sounds great with the 3.7, not too loud but definitely an improvement over stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob 99TJ View Post
This is the only pic I could find with a little Google searching.

I think the black headlights would look great with a blacked out grille and Jeep emblem. I'll probably do this to mine eventually.
I like the look of the black bezel, not too fond of those lights though. I think the basic headlights with the black bezel are better looking, plus I won't have to deal with going HID. Let me know if you get around to doing the headlights before I do!
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Silver WK Club Member #35 | 2005 WK 3.7 Laredo | Hypertech 52001 programmer | K&N Intake | Magnaflow 50 series muffler | Navigation | Rola rack | 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill | 2 KC Daylighters on roof | ARB on board air compressor | 265 70 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's | Pinch weld and rear fender trim | Spidertrax 1.5" spacers | expanded metal grill | LED stack lights | Monroe LL shocks | Bilstein HD struts | Rough Country 2" lift | Kenwood amp w/ two Alpine type R 10" subs[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"]See How It Was Made [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/oducks-build-thread-1385731/"][B][COLOR="Black"]HERE[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]
oducks12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
Rob 99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oducks12 View Post
I think the basic headlights with the black bezel are better looking, plus I won't have to deal with going HID.
I agree.

07' WK Silver 5.7 QD2, Bilsteins & front strut plates.
Rob 99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
JRLT
2010 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oducks12 View Post
Part number is MF12226. Sounds great with the 3.7, not too loud but definitely an improvement over stock.
Sweet, thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.