Service 4x4 System AND Service Electonic Brake System...? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-25-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
TatorTodd
2005 WK 

Service 4x4 System AND Service Electonic Brake System...?

Hi Guys...New To The Forum...Just recently bought an 05 hemi, had to put new rear main seal on, along with replace the MDS sensors(they were cracked and spewing oil everywhere), along with put a 2.5'' lift from rocky outfitters, and Gibson exhaust...

when i just bought the car i had the "service 4x4 system and service EBS" messages popping up, i ended up replacing the battery cause it had one that was 1/2 the size it should have...and when i did that the errors went away....now once again they are popping up....but only after i drive the car for a short bit....and if the EBS light comes on, i notice when i'm on an off ramp or on ramp going in a half circle...if i hit the brakes, they almost seem to lock up on me...? anyone else have this problem?

Thanks guys

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.