Service 4WD, Electric Brake, and other issues.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Service 4WD, Electric Brake, and other issues....

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
timfik
2005 WK 

Service 4WD, Electric Brake, and other issues....

So Last saturday I got the Service Electric Brake Warning, the Service 4WD Warning, and now whenever I put the car in reverse, it feels like the transmission is "clunky".

I've heard so many issues with electrical issues but the whole thing with the transmission has me worried.

Any thoughts?

timfik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
kentman
2006 XK Commander 

I got lots of strange warnings just before my battery died. The battery only lasted three years. You may want to check the status of your battery before you start fixing non-issues. Low voltage causes strange things to happen.

Tags
4wd , abs , transmission , warning

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.