Serious ABS/WSS problems AGAIN... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Serious ABS/WSS problems AGAIN...

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
CrazyChief

Serious ABS/WSS problems AGAIN...

I have an 05 GC Laredo 4x4 w an 3.5" lift, 31" m/t's, hypertech power programmer, and other goodies. About a month ago I got the "service elec brake sys" msg, did the research, and replaced ALL 4 WS SENSORS. That fixed all of my problems from erratic shifting and everything included. Now(a month later) I have the ABS, Trac control light, service msg again, and having serious problems. While driving the jeep starts shifting erratically, locking up the left and right front wheels randomly(almost getting me into a head on collision accident yesterday), and has illuminated the Emergency brake light. I ran codes and they are as follows:

1. C101C Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
2. C1014 Left Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
3. C1011 Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
4. C1015 Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
5. C101F Right Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
6. C100A Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
7. P0700 Automatic Transmission Control System Malfunction

Ive chased wires, inspected everything I can, and haven't taken it off road lately. I don't understand why these two sensors are throwing codes again after just replacing them. Does anybody have any ideas here??? I'm at my wits end with this problem and ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

CrazyChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #2
Blown7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChief View Post
I have an 05 GC Laredo 4x4 w an 3.5" lift, 31" m/t's, hypertech power programmer, and other goodies. About a month ago I got the "service elec brake sys" msg, did the research, and replaced ALL 4 WS SENSORS. That fixed all of my problems from erratic shifting and everything included. Now(a month later) I have the ABS, Trac control light, service msg again, and having serious problems. While driving the jeep starts shifting erratically, locking up the left and right front wheels randomly(almost getting me into a head on collision accident yesterday), and has illuminated the Emergency brake light. I ran codes and they are as follows:

1. C101C Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
2. C1014 Left Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
3. C1011 Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
4. C1015 Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
5. C101F Right Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
6. C100A Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
7. P0700 Automatic Transmission Control System Malfunction

Ive chased wires, inspected everything I can, and haven't taken it off road lately. I don't understand why these two sensors are throwing codes again after just replacing them. Does anybody have any ideas here??? I'm at my wits end with this problem and ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Could be a ABS module problem..or maybe mice ate some wires?
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the meta-cognitive ability to realize their mistakes.
Blown7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
CrazyChief

Ive looked at just about every wire I could get a light to. where is the ABS module located?
CrazyChief is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.