Serious ABS/WSS problems AGAIN...
I have an 05 GC Laredo 4x4 w an 3.5" lift, 31" m/t's, hypertech power programmer, and other goodies. About a month ago I got the "service elec brake sys" msg, did the research, and replaced ALL 4 WS SENSORS. That fixed all of my problems from erratic shifting and everything included. Now(a month later) I have the ABS, Trac control light, service msg again, and having serious problems. While driving the jeep starts shifting erratically, locking up the left and right front wheels randomly(almost getting me into a head on collision accident yesterday), and has illuminated the Emergency brake light. I ran codes and they are as follows:
1. C101C Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
2. C1014 Left Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
3. C1011 Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance
4. C1015 Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
5. C101F Right Front Wheel Speed Comparative Performance
6. C100A Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
7. P0700 Automatic Transmission Control System Malfunction
Ive chased wires, inspected everything I can, and haven't taken it off road lately. I don't understand why these two sensors are throwing codes again after just replacing them. Does anybody have any ideas here??? I'm at my wits end with this problem and ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!