seltbelt chime disable - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > seltbelt chime disable

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 12-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #31
Quantum
2007 WK 

I haven't been good about my seatbelt for many years. My Dad always reminded me to 'strap in'. Now that I'm older I know I need this chime to goad me into doing this. So although this trick is nice to know, I have to leave the nag on.

Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #32
AnotherWK
2005 WK 

Sweetness!! I was just wining to the wife about that obnoxious dinging the other day. Thanks a lot guys!

Disclaimer: I commit random acts of stupidity. Lol
AnotherWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #33
oldstyle
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Worked for my "new to me" 07 GC. Thank goodness! Glad something was as easy as a google search and a couple minutes of time. +1 for the forum.
Unread 08-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #34
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Tried this a few months ago, didn't work for me, guess I need to try again.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.