Scangauge II Trans Temp - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Scangauge II Trans Temp

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #1
nick95rs
2010 XK Commander 

Scangauge II Trans Temp

Anybody know if the Scangauge II, or any OBDII monior for that mater, will read the trans temp on a 2010 Commander Hemi. I want to be able to monitor the trans temp on it while towing our travel trailer. I haven't been able to find out for sure after searching the Internet and forums. I know that Superchips said that they cannot get the trans temp on the flashpaq. Bully Dog never did respond to my email. I'm trying to get it without installing a gauge and sending unit.

Thanks,

Nick

nick95rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
ca07wk
Crawl-Offroad.com
2007 WK 

I think you can do it with the banks iq
ca07wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
Shafer57
2006 WK 

If you already own a SGII, call them.
2008 335i Twin-Turbo
Shafer57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.