Rusty's Offroad 4.5 IN lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Rusty's Offroad 4.5 IN lift

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
z_gilligan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Rusty's Offroad 4.5 IN lift

Anyone had the 4.5 inch Rustys offroad lift installed? I didn't know anyone made a lift that big..other than the Superlift of course.
Good, bad experiences....

HIS 2010 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Deep Water Blue
HERS 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee White
z_gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_gilligan View Post
Anyone had the 4.5 inch Rustys offroad lift installed? I didn't know anyone made a lift that big..other than the Superlift of course.
Good, bad experiences....
this was the lift I first looked at...simply because I hadn't seen the 4" Superlift yet. The site at Rustys doesn't tell or show you all the things you'd want to see to make the decision to purchase from them. There's no way to tell if they've addressed the same critical components as Superlift or BDS has...proper geometry, new spindles, EGR module...etc.

I haven't seen or heard anything...neither good nor bad.
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
mtndewrules

Same here, never see it before, but I will be looking forward to seeing pics if someone has any
mtndewrules is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.