Roof basket and Sport utility bars (XK) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Roof basket and Sport utility bars (XK)

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
ROMEO69
2007 XK Commander 

Roof basket and Sport utility bars (XK)

So, I have the production bars, but got me the sport utility bars because I like the look better, and the extra capacity, but the problem is that I can not find mounts for it, I already wet to the dealer and to a Thule store, and got me no where, my next step may have to go to the "homecheapot" to see what I can put together, has any one been able to find something for this setup?

ROMEO69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
crump582
2006 WK 

I was going to order the Sport Bars for my WK, but then I found the Rola Rack for cheaper than the bars... so I decided to go with the regular cross bars and add the rack. 4xguard.com has the rack if you want to check it out. Fits the WK and with the extension fits the XK.

Good luck!
American Racing XD Addicts, 17x9
Rola Roof Rack[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Fixedsys"]eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow, we die.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
crump582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
ROMEO69
2007 XK Commander 

I already have both sets of bars, and a basket from Thule, I just want a way to be able to use my basket with the sport bars.
ROMEO69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
crump582
2006 WK 

Ahhh... then I have no clue... GOOD LUCK!
American Racing XD Addicts, 17x9
Rola Roof Rack[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Fixedsys"]eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow, we die.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
crump582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
4124x4
2005 WK 

dig back a few pages there's a canadian who has the sports factory mounted maybe they'll take pics...
4124x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.