ROLA Rack - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > ROLA Rack

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Jeep Wrangler Framless, Bowless, Trektops 92-95 YJ, 97-06 TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #46
toycam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashanu View Post

Just ordered mine from Amazon.

$157.99 + tax (free shipping)

http://www.amazon.com/Rola-59504-Vor...I2W0IZSNSQRLA0
I initially ordered one from amazon (with amazon prime no less). After over a week, I still hadn't gotten an order saying it had shipped. So I cancelled that order and placed one through etrailer that night. About an hour after ordering, they emailed me that it had shipped and they upgraded me to expedited shipping at no cost (it was already free shipping). 2 days later it was at my door. Hope you have a better experience with amazon

Unread 01-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #47
GregB_00XJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Believe it or not... I just ordered one of these from Sears! I ordered it with the extension and got the main rack for $139.00 and the extension for $59.00 plus free shipping to the nearest store or depot to me.

I searched Google for Rola Rack Canada and it was the first hit. I looked around and this was the cheapest option and you cant beat free shipping!

http://www.sears.ca/product/rola-roo...__ClickCP_99_1

Looking forward to it...our last trip with the whole family was a challenge to pack all out gear inside!

____=__=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
GregB_00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #48
S197GT
2005 WK 

Just got mine today. $150.99 from Amazon. 2-day shipping delivered on time and in great condition. It was on my "wishlist" for quite some time and the price fluctuated up and down around $20. When it hit $150 again I bought it.

One thing I wanted to add was that I could really feel the change in dynamics of my Jeep's handling around corners. You definitely feel the added weight. Not a deal breaker for me but I was surprised by how much difference I felt.

With sunroof closed and windows up I can't tell any difference in wind noise.

Update:

Ok, on the highway I can definitely hear the wind noise. Around town not so much.
S197GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #49
OhFiveHemi
2005 WK 

Looks good ronburgandy!!

Now that my WK is no longer my daily driver, a rola is def in my near future
Blue WK Club Member #41

... | `05 WK - HEMI - QDII - Mods | ... | `07 XK - 3.7L - Stock | ...
OhFiveHemi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.