1. Remove bottom cusion of rear seat: Remove bolts attaching seat to floorboard on each side. Slide seat forward to disengage hooks. Refer to www.wkjeeps.com/interior_trim.htm
2. Flip seat up to gain access to bottom.
3. Pull out cup holder about half way to expose screws (2).
4. Remove screws.
5. Use 2 flat screwdrivers to disengage the two plastic clips on the top-front of cup holder, and pull out cup holder.
6. Install cup holder, making sure the plastic clips seat. Install screws.
7. Tuck the rear of the seat cushion underneath the seat back and as you are doing so, make sure the hooks are sliding into the slots in the body pan.
8. Reinstall bolts and tighten to 50 N·m (37 ft. lbs.).