Replacement part for door? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Replacement part for door?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! 2 door JK Recruit Half hardtop Kits Now available!

Unread 01-09-2015, 06:54 AM   #1
bjlasota

Replacement part for door?

Hey all,

Recently, the plastic around the internal handle on the drivers side of my 09 JGC Laredo busted. I've still been using it just fine as the handle is working ok, but it's starting to fail more. Picture below. Does anyone know the stock number for this specific part or is it really part of the whole internal door? I've looked online without luck of just this plastic part and the only junkyard within 100 miles of me doesn't have any WK's.

20150108_071744.jpg  
bjlasota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #2
bjlasota

Nevermind, think I just found it. Anyone know if you have to remove the whole internal door to replace it?
Unread 01-09-2015, 08:02 AM   #3
bjlasota

Also NM, found how to do it as well.
Unread 01-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #4
cobra259
2006 WK 

Door switch bezel
Unread 01-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #5
maloj2003wj
2006 WK 

Might as well replace that handle! Looks pretty bad!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.