Removal of instrument cluster - 06 GC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Removal of instrument cluster - 06 GC

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-26-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
stgry1
2006 WK 

Removal of instrument cluster - 06 GC

Need to pull the cluster for a bulb replacement. Anyone done this before and if so, how easy or hard is it? I believe the plastic bezel just pulls out but I'm not sure. Thanks!!

06 Silver Laredo
mopar bug shield, rear mopar air deflector, K&N drop in w/ modified OEM air intake, 08 Gladiator wheels w/ 255/60/18s.
stgry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
TRZ
2008 WK 

the instrument cluster cover does just pull off. It's easiest if you pull a little to one side (as opposed to pulling straight toward you)
TRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 07:34 AM   #3
TRZ
2008 WK 

Here's a few pics from my CB external speaker mod to show you the connectors in the cover (sometimes it helps to see how things connect):

TRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
stgry1
2006 WK 

thanks guys!
06 Silver Laredo
mopar bug shield, rear mopar air deflector, K&N drop in w/ modified OEM air intake, 08 Gladiator wheels w/ 255/60/18s.
stgry1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.