REC Nav disk Eject - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > REC Nav disk Eject

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 07-02-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
thabet_2
2005 WK 

REC Nav disk Eject

Hi All,
How do I remove the navigation disk from the REC Nav unit, there is no option in the menu and no button on the unit
Thanks

thabet_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 05:35 AM   #2
DarrylFlynn
2006 WK 

Look at the very bottom of the unit and you will see a thin strip with a tab on it. This needs to be removed and then you can access the disc.

Darryl
DarrylFlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2009, 05:45 AM   #3
thabet_2
2005 WK 

I know that part, the part I do not know is how to get the disk to eject out of the unit
Thanks
Unread 07-02-2009, 06:20 AM   #4
DarrylFlynn
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrylFlynn View Post
Look at the very bottom of the unit and you will see a thin strip with a tab on it. This needs to be removed and then you can access the disc.

Darryl
Once that little cover is off look to the far right side and you will see a little sunken button. Press it with a pen or similar and this will eject the disc.
DarrylFlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #5
thabet_2
2005 WK 

thanks alot

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.