RC lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > RC lift

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 04-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
frank1
2005 WK 

RC lift

How many actual inches of lift do one get by installing a 2"BB lift. I installed the passengers side last night ,mounted my tire because I wanted to see how it looked and I measured a 5" difference then befor I started. Havent got the drivers side done yet but I am thinking there's something wrong. I dis take a reference measurement before I started. Any thoughts or is this normal. I

frank1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
CamelMikeWK
2005 WK 

i would say thats about right if you only did the one side. its sitting funny. if you had done the back only and you were getting that 5" i would be concerned
CamelMikeWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #3
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Do the other side and then post your hub to fender measurements.
BLACK WK CLUB #87

LOOKING TO BUY: 4XGUARD SKIDS, SUPERCHIP 3870/3872, CATCH CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmojo
Jeep's prefer the company of other Jeep's over that of other vehicles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imann View Post
I love the Hemi....insane power....sports car like acceleration.....passes everything but the gas station.....
Jeepforthewin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.