rattle rattle. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > rattle rattle.

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-10-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
skibum555
2005 WK 

rattle rattle.

Just a quick question here people,.

How difficult is it to replace the plastic rivet things that hold the door trim peices on the door. I'm talkin about the chrome grand Cherokee strips about halfway down the door front and back. Mine are rattling even with my stock stereo at low bass levels. Not a huge issue but makes me feel like I'm in a 88 Seville with 4 subs shaking every nut and bolt.

MEMBER #105
skibum555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.