Quote for suspension work... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Quote for suspension work...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #16
LucasJ
2005 WK 

I was quoted $600 at 2 places to have my Bilstein struts installed. I installed the rears myself. I think I paid about $330 for all 4.

LucasJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
JKM
2005 WK 

Talk to Kolak here. He can offer you a great price on Bilstein struts and shocks and needed isolators. If you haven't replace the sway bar end links and bushings, you should think about that at the same time.
JKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
07WKLtd
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKM View Post
Talk to Kolak here. He can offer you a great price on Bilstein struts and shocks and needed isolators. If you haven't replace the sway bar end links and bushings, you should think about that at the same time.
I was just thinking about contacting Kolak about the Bilstein's this morning. Like the OP, I drove the WK (it's become my wife's DD) for probably the first time since spring last night, and @ 75k, the shocks are close to done. What's the consensus on the Bilsteins for a non lifted application? I'm going to guess they aren't covered under my lifetime bumper to bumper warranty, but I should probably check before shelling out for parts & labor.
07WKLtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
JKM
2005 WK 

I did the Bilsteins on my 2005 with about 70K miles. Mine is a daily driver, almost never off road and not lifted. I also did the sway bar bushings and end links front and back. Handling was greatly improved
JKM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bilstein , kolak , shocks , wk

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.