Hey guys. I'm in the process of putting on the OME HD springs and some rear shocks and have a few questions.
1. Does the bolt that goes through the strut fork that holds it to the strut have a nut on the other side? Or is it just the bolt? It looks like there should be a nut there, but I've put everything on the front back together and I don't see a nut for either side.
2. I know I'm supposed to do final torquing while the Jeep is on the ground, but does mean every single bolt, or just some bolts in particular like the struts and such?
3. Does anyone have a list of torque specs for each bolt that gets removed in the process of installing the lift? The instructions only have torque specs for the rear shock bolts. In particular for the front:
- Sway bar bolt
- bolt that goes through the strut fork and attaches it to the strut
- Bolt that goes through the strut fork and holds ball joint in place
- Nut that connects A arm to the hub
- 4 bolts on top of the strut in the engine compartment
Sorry I don't know the correct names of everything. I would appreciate any corrections. Thanks