Problem with auto comfort on feature - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Problem with auto comfort on feature

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 09-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
tpe22
2014 WK 

Problem with auto comfort on feature

I have a 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit. The auto comfort on feature will not work. I go to settings, auto comfort on, click on the check box and after five seconds the check disappears. I believe my software version is 13.26.00. Customer care says there is a technical service bulletin with a software update, but I'm not convinced it will fix this. I just don't want to waste my time at the dealer if there's not an update yet. Uconnect website says I have the latest software version. Anybody else with the same problem?

tpe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
tpe22
2014 WK 

This was supposed to be in the WK2 forum. Sorry
tpe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
james_2k
2009 WK 

auto comfort sounds intriguing..
james_2k is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.