Price for exhaust manifold replacement 06 commander 4.7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Price for exhaust manifold replacement 06 commander 4.7

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
americanbulld27
2006 XK Commander 

Price for exhaust manifold replacement 06 commander 4.7

what is the going rate to replace the exhaust manifold for a 4.7 jeep commander?

americanbulld27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

For the manifold itself or for labor?
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
americanbulld27
2006 XK Commander 

for the labor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak View Post
For the manifold itself or for labor?

I got a quote, $250 he said its not cracked the metal gasket and bolts need to be replaced..
americanbulld27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
94jeepman
2005 WK 

mine was around 200 for just the passenger side didn't need a new manifold just gasket and 1 bolt
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #5
gacorreia03

I received a quote today for both left and right side exhaust manifold gaskets and untold repair and replace of broken bolts.
- Right side labor $330, parts $20.93
- Left side labor $440, parts $20.99
This is criminal...
gacorreia03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
msfulcher77
2008 XK Commander 

I have a Hemi XK and I paid $1000 to have both drivers and passengers side manifolds replaced a few weeks ago. This included new bolt sets, gaskets and manifolds. It could have been cheaper if there weren't so many broken bolts. There were several on each side. I checked around and it was a little high but in the ballpark. This included a 12 month 12k mile warranty on the work... Because of the issues with these things the warranty was important to me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.