Is it possible to download from ipod to hard drive? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Is it possible to download from ipod to hard drive?

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #1
insmanblue

Is it possible to download from ipod to hard drive?

I am unable to find anything on the subject. A lot of people are looking for the ipod intergration but I just want to download music files to the Mygig hard drive from the ipod. If someone has done this, how did you do this? Thank you.

insmanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #2
merlinTec

HI
No i don't think you can wrong file format.
Unread 02-14-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
hyzershot
2003 TJ Wrangler 

if your mp3's are on a portable HD , I belive thats what you mean by MyGig

just connect the two devices at the same time (provided you have multiple usb 2.0 ports) then add your folders to library by directing the path from your portable. I use my 200 gig HD as my ipod/mp3 storage and never had a problem, just remember once they go on they won't come off without deleting so keep your original files for backup.
hyzershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
LJS8510
Web Wheeler

2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzershot View Post
if your mp3's are on a portable HD , I belive thats what you mean by MyGig

just connect the two devices at the same time (provided you have multiple usb 2.0 ports) then add your folders to library by directing the path from your portable. I use my 200 gig HD as my ipod/mp3 storage and never had a problem, just remember once they go on they won't come off without deleting so keep your original files for backup.
MYGIG is the stereo nav with 20 Gig HD

http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_nav_2.htm

08 CRD @ 163,000
OME HD Lift about 3"
4xGuard Rails
Stillens
AEV Wheels 5.75 BS
JBA UCA's
GSA 255/75/17 32.1" (no bolt cut/no pinch weld)
spare 265/70/17 stock location
Lockpic, 100,000 club
LJS8510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.