Please help.... failed inspection!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Please help.... failed inspection!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 04-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
Gipper22
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
That's great. I'm glad you were able to resolve this. I'm really glad we don't have ridiculous laws like this in N.C.
I had no idea we had such a law. I'm due for inspection in July I think. Pretty sure I can take my 1' spacers off and still be ok, other than very little rubbing.

Gipper22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
caiati
2006 WK 

Pennsylvania has some of the most backwards laws. You can't even buy beer except at a distributor and it has to be a case at a time. You can buy a six pack at a bar but you can only leave with two at a time... This spacer law is ridiculous!!
Unread 04-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #18
nocojeep
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiati View Post
Thank you very much! I ordered a set of wheels 17x8 with a 4.89" backspace and a +10mm offset. The hun bore is 78.1mm. The stock hub bore is 71.5mm.

It looks like it fits into your suggestions correct? Where can I find the right bore spacers?
What wheels did you order?

This is what I am putting on mine in the next few weeks...

http://image.automotive.com/f/374223..._991lt_1_1.jpg
nocojeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #19
caiati
2006 WK 

These are what I ordered. They have red inserts but I am going to be painting them the blue that matches my ORT-8 emblem.

image-1267797428.jpg
Unread 04-14-2013, 06:13 AM   #20
caiati
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocojeep

What wheels did you order?

This is what I am putting on mine in the next few weeks...

http://image.automotive.com/f/374223..._991lt_1_1.jpg
Those look good! Post some pics when your done.
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #21
DRCracker
2006 WK 

I have 1" spacers in PA and didn't have an issue with inspection.

Guess it depends who does the inspecting and your business relationship with them.

TC
Dark Khaki 2011 #9104 Wheels, Firestone Destination A/T 265/70/17's.
OME HD lift. Dark Khaki Matrix Brush Guard, Dark Khaki Painted Headlight Bezels.
Hemi Club #65 // Khaki WK Club #40
DRCracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.