Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Philly Area Lifted WKs

775 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  blizzboy283 
#1 ·
Hey, so I saw another lifted WK today in Conshohocken. It was going the other way but it had a 4xguard matrix and an OME lift, I believe. It looked black.

Just wondering if they're any other lifted WKs around Philly. Just wondering if he posts on here or not.

#3 ·
I'm in center city. Black lifted WK, RRO front / OME rear. I'm in the Conshy area alot, but no matrix. I think I've seen the same WK though in the KOP area. There's a few of us around. I've seen another black lifted WK on 95 around Delaware pretty consistently.

#4 ·
I'm around there sometimes. I wasn't today though. I have light force HIDs and rubber push bumpers mounted to the matrix.

Attachments

#5 ·
bmac13579 said:
I don't have a lift on my WK yet, but I live about 30 mins away from Philly in South Jersey.

Unfortunately I haven't seen many people around my area with lifted/modded WKs, though...
I'm in South Jersey a lot. My gf and I live in South Philly and her family lives over there.

05WKinPA said:
I'm in center city. Black lifted WK, RRO front / OME rear. I'm in the Conshy area alot, but no matrix. I think I've seen the same WK though in the KOP area. There's a few of us around. I've seen another black lifted WK on 95 around Delaware pretty consistently.
Nice, I'm in South Philly. Do you garage it, or is it a tough parking situation in center city as well?

Pac Man said:
I'm around there sometimes. I wasn't today though. I have light force HIDs and rubber push bumpers mounted to the matrix.
Pac Man, I think I may have seen your jeep before. Do you ever go to that shopping center at ridge and butler? The one with giant, panera, and the state store? If so, the I definitely saw your ride in there one time.

We should all get together sometime.

#8 ·
bmac13579 said:
blizzboy283: Where in South Jersey, if you don't mind me asking.

I'd love to get together with some other Jeepers and finally take my baby off road!
Her family lives in Blackwood, so I'm all around there. Deptford a lot too. That's pretty much the extent of my nj town knowledge, haha.

05WKinPA said:
Street park it....and the bumpers show it!
Ugh tell me about it. I've been keyed once. Just last week someone with a white car put a rub mark on my side. Then this morning I go to my car and see what appears as if someone had been inside my car looking for **** to steal. My car was parked right out front so I'm guessing the person either got spooked or something as nothing was missing, other then a groupon, haha. I had my $500 hockey skates in the back as well as about $1500 worth of ski ****. I guess the person didn't know what he was looking for or just got spooked.

My glove compartment was open and they must have looked at my registration and they were ing center console but none of the change I keep in there was gone.

I'm confused as there was no sign of forced entry and I can't imagine I didn't lock my doors. Idk, but I'm definitely not keeping anything in the car anymore.

#11 ·
bmac13579 said:
No way! I actually grew up in Deptford. Haha. I just moved down to Swedesboro about a year and a half ago.
Yeah we do a lot of our shopping there.

05WKinPA said:
Must be something about lifted Jeeps in Phillly. My hood was keyed a few years ago while it was street parked.
I'm actually looking at installing a tow hitch and the matrix so people will give me some breathing room. I've walked out to find smaller cars parked beneath my rear bumper before. Always a good time getting out without buckling their hood in the process.
Yeah my receiver does nothing for me but I should think about just leaving a hitch in there. People definitely would have blasted their front end in already. A week or two ago I was going out to my car and I saw someone parking behind me with less that an inch of clearance. He asked me if I had enough room to get out. I was like, you left me almost a whole inch, thanks!

All I have to say is, thank God for the rear sensor system. It's a God send!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.