pause going into drive - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > pause going into drive

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 08-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
darot

pause going into drive

I have noticed a longer time for the trans to engage into drive; about a second. I dropped the pan about 50K +/- ago and did the fluid and filter. With 150K on it is this normal or...?

darot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
R32R1
2006 WK 

Thats normal
R32R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
Tuco
2007 WK 

Could just be low on fluid level and that is where I would start. You need a special tool to check the level since it is temperature dependent, so I guess you got to get the tool or take it to someone who has it.
Unread 08-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
darot

I was hoping to run this to 250K but it seems to be falling apart. in the past 4 months put a whole new steering system in, just replaced the computer and the starter (again).....
darot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.