Panoramic Sunroof - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Panoramic Sunroof

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Tank0428

Panoramic Sunroof

I recently purchased the Cherokee altitude addition and was wondering. Does my panoramic sunroof open completely? I know it has 2 panes and the shade does open all the way. I feel like the 2nd pane should open completely. Can someone confirm? I have it under warranty and want everything squared away.

Tank0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
98JEEPTJ
2005 WK 

I think you need to be in the WK2 Page. It's directly under this one on the main page. Here's the link.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.