P41 ignition switch recall now air bag lights on - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 12-02-2015, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
COBBWK
2005 WK 

P41 ignition switch recall now air bag lights on

Just had the latest final drive reprogram recall performed as well as the ignition switch recall. Driving home from dealer (after hours) both air bag lights came on and have stayed on.. after 2 days driving.. now it is intermittent . I have another appointment for Friday but wanted to have ammo when I go back to the front. Should I look for a fuse or relay in the meantime? Basic scanner tool did not catch any codes.Nothing in the manual saying where to look. What do you think? They really want me back there ... Tried to charge me $56 to change a low beam lamp. Thanks for your help
4lo is working!

2005 wk ltd. hemi

Last edited by COBBWK; 12-02-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-03-2015, 07:03 AM
SilverLimited
2015 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBBWK View Post
Just had the latest final drive reprogram recall performed as well as the ignition switch recall. Driving home from dealer (after hours) both air bag lights came on and have stayed on.. after 2 days driving.. now it is intermittent . I have another appointment for Friday but wanted to have ammo when I go back to the front. Should I look for a fuse or relay in the meantime? Basic scanner tool did not catch any codes.Nothing in the manual saying where to look. What do you think? They really want me back there ... Tried to charge me $56 to change a low beam lamp. Thanks for your help
4lo is working!

2005 wk ltd. hemi
Due to the possibility that the airbag system may not function that is why they want you back asap. Some things working in your favor

1. The air bag lights obviously where not ON when you arrived for your first visit. They would have pointed that out immediately.

2. They were the last to work on the car.

Good luck with the repairs

15 WK2 Overland 3.6L QTII
05 WK Limited 5.7L QDII
01 WJ Limited 4.7L QuadraDrive
00 WJ Laredo-gone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.