Orange County Commanders - May 27th Meeting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Orange County Commanders - May 27th Meeting

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
SYCOHEMI

Orange County Commanders - May 27th Meeting

Let's have an informal meet at the new Hooter's Restaurant in Costa Mesa for all Orange County Commanders (LA and San Diego too).

Anyone interested? We can check out each other's rides, lift kits, wheels, exhausts, etc.

I'll post on the www.jeepcommander.com forum also.

Let me know if you're in!

How about 1 pm on Saturday, May 27th?

'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
Chipster009

Tentative in.

May 27th, Sat. @ 1PM ... Hooters, Costa Mesa.

I'll pencil it in. If my wife sees the 2.25" lift kit in person... she may think it'd be OK to get ours lifted too
Unread 05-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #3
INTREPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipster009
May 27th, Sat. @ 1PM ... Hooters, Costa Mesa.

I'll pencil it in. If my wife sees the 2.25" lift kit in person... she may think it'd be OK to get ours lifted too
Maybe you can sell her on an exhaust too
Count me in
Unread 05-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
SYCOHEMI

Chip - my wife drove my Commander yesterday, and didn't say anything about the ride quality or height. Safe to say, she has no problems with the new larger REVO's or the Rocky Road lift kit.

I asked her about it, and she said she didn't notice anything about the ride. She did say that it was a little harder to get our son into the car seat, but she wasn't annoyed or anything. She's about 5'4", small build.

When I changed from the 19 inch wheels and street performance tires to the 18 inch wheels and AT's on the Cayenne she definitely noticed the difference. So, it's not like she is totally clueless about cars. See you guys on the 27th!
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
Unread 05-01-2006, 07:16 PM   #5
SYCOHEMI

So far, we have...

1. SycoHemi (Midnight Blue)
2. Chipster (Midnight Blue)
3. Intreper (Black)
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
Unread 05-16-2006, 11:58 PM   #6
SYCOHEMI

bump. getting some interest from the other forum too.
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
Unread 05-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
SYCOHEMI

Other Jeepers interested in checking out the Commanders are welcome to join us too!
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
Unread 05-23-2006, 01:10 AM   #8
SYCOHEMI

Hope that you can still make it Chipster. You can check out my Gibson exhaust, and I think Intreper might have a Magnaflow exhaust.
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
Unread 05-27-2006, 12:54 PM   #9
SYCOHEMI

Fun meeting. Thanks Chip and Intreper!

Looking forward to an Azusa, San Gabriel off road visit.

Service was great too. Much better experience than my first visit.

Nikki kept asking us about our Commanders...She's knows the way to a man's heart. From the looks of things, so does Autumn...
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE

Last edited by SYCOHEMI; 05-27-2006 at 05:31 PM..
Unread 05-28-2006, 09:02 AM   #10
CinciSurWJ

Any pics ???
Kevin's 2.5"BB, DT3000, OME SS, Addco Rear Sway bar
Front Skid & Transfer Case Skid.

CinciSurWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #11
SYCOHEMI

No pics of Autumn or Nikki, but the other guys took a few snaps, we'll see if we can get them posted.
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.