Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)! - Page 80 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)!

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 06-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #1186
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R

Explain please!!
Watch the movie full metal jacket and it will make sense

2006 Black wk overland HEMI QDII. OME HD bilstein struts with 58643 monroe load levelers RRO uca, afe cold air intake,hella 500FF behind grille, RC 1.5 wheel spacers s4xc cb antenna mount with 5ft firestik and midland 1001wx CB,265/70-17 falken rockymountain ats, pinch weld mod, door lock mod, Rola basket with 2 Hella 500 FF`s.
06WKHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #1187
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Lol not what I meant I know that joke I meant the fuel watch deal lol
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #1188
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3NT_WH33L3R
Lol not what I meant I know that joke I meant the fuel watch deal lol
Lol sorry
2006 Black wk overland HEMI QDII. OME HD bilstein struts with 58643 monroe load levelers RRO uca, afe cold air intake,hella 500FF behind grille, RC 1.5 wheel spacers s4xc cb antenna mount with 5ft firestik and midland 1001wx CB,265/70-17 falken rockymountain ats, pinch weld mod, door lock mod, Rola basket with 2 Hella 500 FF`s.
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #1189
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WKHEMI

Lol sorry
Its cool appreciate it bro
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #1190
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Yep it had me laughing too!

There is a lot to explain with this device, so it is easier to just point you here:

http://www.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=1

I am thinking of getting their Pyro Kit too so I can further expand the monitoring capabilities.

http://www.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=419

Some pics following shortly...

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #1191
Jvenrick

2007 WK 

Amazing!! That light looks great on the Gobi, blends right in. Great work!! Interested to see how you set up this fuel watcher too.
2007 Grand Cherokee Rocky Mountain Edition: 4.7L V8- QTII- Green- Mopar Recovery Hooks Front/Rear- 2in Rough Country lift- 265/70/17 Cooper discover AT3's- 1in BORA wheel spacers- Rola roof basket with extension- F-150 Monroe load levelers- Putco window vents- plasti-dipped wheels- Stillen rotors and pads- solid diff cover- N Dure tail light guards
Jvenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #1192
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Thanks bud! I am loving it to just can't wait to get out and use it.

Unread 06-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #1193
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Ok here's the quick instal with some pics!

This plug went into the OBDII pot. From it there is a wire that goes to an ACC source (I used the fuse box that is right behind the dash, same one I have been using) and ground. The other is an HDMI cable that goes up to the back of the WatchDog. I think there is a better way for this to work, but this will do for now!

It came with a suction cup mount so I put it here.

The view from the driver seat.

And a nice close up. This was before I had it fully set up. Notice the Econ tip at the bottom! Haha, after looking into it the goal MPG was set to 25! Like that was going to be happening

Unread 06-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #1194
Valpacer

2007 WK 

Looks good Nathan, I never even tried to use the driving coach feature, im already married

PS I though the sun came up early over here this morning, must have been you testing your lights.........
2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD (Yup, RHD Australia)- 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU/SL Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails, Saguaro F & R Bars, RCV's, Warn 9.5cti-s, AEV Saverge Rims, Nitto Mud Grapplers, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Batteries - Build Thread - YouTube Vids
Valpacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:25 AM   #1195
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
lol - those guys....
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #1196
ryanlamb00
2005 WK 

What kind of mileage do you get on it now Nathan? Also do you have a tuner?
ryanlamb00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #1197
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valpacer View Post
Looks good Nathan, I never even tried to use the driving coach feature, im already married

PS I though the sun came up early over here this morning, must have been you testing your lights.........
Haha! Good stuff bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
lol - those guys....
I know! I had a good laugh at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlamb00 View Post
What kind of mileage do you get on it now Nathan? Also do you have a tuner?
Mileage!?! I don't like to think of it in terms of mileage and instead think of it as, I have gobs off power whenever I need it even running 35s However, I haven't really been paying attention, but if I were to guess 12 city/17 freeway And yes I have been using the SC.

Unread 06-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #1198
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Time for a little security! Since I live down here in North Mexico I am always worrying about some guy with sticky fingers walking up to my Jeep and taking something that isn't his. Most items are either bolted on in such a way that it doesn't just come off, the mounting hardware is hidden, or I don't risk it and keep it inside. Now that I have this pretty new light bar I would like to use it and have it still be there when I need it. I am still devising a plan to secure it better but for now I picked up a couple of these bad boys (push nuts) :

After smashing the crap out of them they are not going anywhere easily.

This is only a temporary despise for the bolts, but it will work for now

Unread 06-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #1199
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet
Time for a little security! Since I live down here in North Mexico I am always worrying about some guy with sticky fingers walking up to my Jeep and taking something that isn't his. Most items are either bolted on in such a way that it doesn't just come off, the mounting hardware is hidden, or I don't risk it and keep it inside. Now that I have this pretty new light bar I would like to use it and have it still be there when I need it. I am still devising a plan to secure it better but for now I picked up a couple of these bad boys (push nuts) :

After smashing the crap out of them they are not going anywhere easily.

This is only a temporary despise for the bolts, but it will work for now
If i remember right I saw some piaa light locks on amazon when i bought my last set of hellas
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #1200
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Thanks bud, I was actually looking at those! I need to measure my bolt to see if they will fit. Its either that or cleanly using a cable lock through the heat sink and around the rack.

Tags
295/70/17 , 35" tires , 4x4 , fox , jeep wk , lifted , ome , omelet , ort , superlift , wk

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.