Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)! - Page 79 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)!

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #1171
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Thanks bud! I love that movie, but the ZRV thing is already well played out. I wanted something new that no one knew about so ORT it was. And I don't regret it at all, I love showing off my brand!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #1172
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Ok I took some quick night shots up my driveway with my phone. Not the best pics or spot, but that's all I have for now so enjoy!

Some basic info on my setup as it sits now: 3000k 55W HIDs in factory fogs, 4300k 35W HIDs in factory projectors, Rigid Industries 20" E-Series on the bumper, and Tough Light 42" Black Series on the roof.

This one I focused on the lights to tame the glare:

And this one I focused on the hood which gave it a very natural view. This is about what it looked like to the eye:

This one I was standing about 30' away and I literally could not look at the Jeep!!! Not kidding, I had to put my phone up in front of my face and focus in on the lights so I could take the pic. I was surprised it was able to get such a good shot:

And another goody:

On these I turned the auto off and focused in on the side of the house:

Lows and fogs:

Lows, fogs, and 20":

Lows, fogs, and 42":

I am loving the color of the new bar! I was never a big fan of the 6000K LEDs that Rigid uses. The 5000k(ish) LEDs that TL uses are so much better for visibility and usable light! I was actually planning on getting amber filters for my 20" and seeing if they fit the new 42" incase it needed it, but now I think I will just order some for the 20"

Unread 06-19-2012, 01:24 AM   #1173
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

That's sick!!!!
2006 Black wk overland HEMI QDII. OME HD bilstein struts with 58643 monroe load levelers RRO uca, afe cold air intake,hella 500FF behind grille, RC 1.5 wheel spacers s4xc cb antenna mount with 5ft firestik and midland 1001wx CB,265/70-17 falken rockymountain ats, pinch weld mod, door lock mod, Rola basket with 2 Hella 500 FF`s.
06WKHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #1174
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

That's insane! So when are you gonna ever need that much light?
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #1175
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

haha - that's def. a lot of light!
Unread 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #1176
Dasko
2001 WJ 

Whenever "that guy" decides its a good idea to cut him off on the highway....and for night wheeling trips of course lol.

That thing is sick man. It flows with your rig very well. Oh I'm copying your led rock light mod. Thanks!

YEEPmobile

2001 WJ- SOLD

[QUOTE=mrJ]It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.[/QUOTE][/CENTER]
Dasko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #1177
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu
Well just add some UV filters and he is prepared for the zombie apocalypse
2006 Black wk overland HEMI QDII. OME HD bilstein struts with 58643 monroe load levelers RRO uca, afe cold air intake,hella 500FF behind grille, RC 1.5 wheel spacers s4xc cb antenna mount with 5ft firestik and midland 1001wx CB,265/70-17 falken rockymountain ats, pinch weld mod, door lock mod, Rola basket with 2 Hella 500 FF`s.
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #1178
Static83
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu View Post
Vampires?
Static83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #1179
kneecolexxx
2005 WK 

Okay, So I know that I am new here and all and I just started poking around...But I am in love with this Jeep I feel like all the pictures look like stills from a jeep commercial! It really looks great!
kneecolexxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #1180
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WKHEMI
That's sick!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot9psu
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJeepZJ
haha - that's def. a lot of light!
Thanks a lot guys! Unless one is flying around off road at night you probably don't NEED this much light output, buy it sure is fun and will really come in handy when I need to light up the night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasko
Whenever "that guy" decides its a good idea to cut him off on the highway....and for night wheeling trips of course lol.

That thing is sick man. It flows with your rig very well. Oh I'm copying your led rock light mod. Thanks!

YEEPmobile
Yes it will be useful for that too However I will have to be careful lighting this thing up on the pavement, since that is illegal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WKHEMI
Well just add some UV filters and he is prepared for the zombie apocalypse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static83
Vampires?
Yes! In fact I think I mentioned that a couple pages back Now I just need three more for the other sides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneecolexxx
Okay, So I know that I am new here and all and I just started poking around...But I am in love with this Jeep I feel like all the pictures look like stills from a jeep commercial! It really looks great!
Thanks you very much We have that in common, I love this Jeep too! I am sure you can tell but I am a bit of a picture fiend. I have to snap a plethora of them and share them all!!!

Unread 06-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #1181
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

And look what was at my door to greet me when I came home today!

And I thought this was funny:

Unread 06-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #1182
BobG97
2005 WK 

^^ and to the car gods we pray... Amen ! Lol
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #1183
06WKHEMI
2006 WK 

That is hilarious!!
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #1184
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet
And look what was at my door to greet me when I came home today!

And I thought this was funny:
Explain please!!
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #1185
BobG97
2005 WK 

Someone in the watchdog marketing department has a good sense of humor.
BobG97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
295/70/17 , 35" tires , 4x4 , fox , jeep wk , lifted , ome , omelet , ort , superlift , wk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.