Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)! - Page 153 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Omelet's Build Thread (aka The Bison)!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #2281
Tcolin2351
2006 WK 

How does it drives with those 37's? Where are ya'll headed to in your trip?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Unread 09-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #2282
IronMan5280
2009 WK 

I just spent my Friday at work reading through this thread and each related thread for your builds. I applaud you for your hard work and creativity for all of your mods along with the in-depth write-ups. Your jeep has really plowed the road showing the WK's potential.

Cheers

CF
IronMan5280 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2014, 12:04 AM   #2283
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

First off, thank you for your service!

Now, the other day someone posted a link to your thread in one of the Liberty forums. Took a few days, but I read every page and I must say your WK looks amazing! Great job on the build, and great write ups on everything you did!

Some of the mods you made sparked some ideas for me with my KK. I loved your hidden winch idea back when you had the stock bumper. I'm gonna have to pull my bumper off and do some measuring to see if it's possible to even hide a winch there on a KK.

P.S. I'm super jealous of the Hemi. I don't even need a Hemi, I'd be happy with a 4.7L V8 lol. Keep up the great work!
Unread 09-21-2014, 05:29 AM   #2284
paroxysym
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet
Last night I took her out and aimed the lows and fogs in, something I needed to do since the ARB and new struts went on. While I was at it I switched the bars on and snapped a few pics. Cellphone cameras really do suck at capturing night shots! I need to bring my DSLR next time
Nathan what's your rule of thumb on aiming your fogs and headlights? Or you go by what works best for you? Wasn't sure if there was a certain setting/measurement used to do that.
Unread 09-25-2014, 09:03 PM   #2285
94jeepman
Jager93

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysym View Post
Nathan what's your rule of thumb on aiming your fogs and headlights? Or you go by what works best for you? Wasn't sure if there was a certain setting/measurement used to do that.
1.Find a level surface and a vertical wall or garage door. Park the vehicle close to the wall and, using the masking tape, mark the low-beams' horizontal centerlines.
2.Mark the vertical centerlines of each beam and the center of the vehicle with masking tape. Marking the vehicle centerline is helpful to determine side to-side alignment, or lack thereof.
3.Move the vehicle 25 feet straight backwards. Turn the horizontal-vertical adjusting screws to position the low beam hot spots two inches below and to the right of the taped centerlines.

Adjust high-beam hot spots below the horizontal line and slightly to the inside of both beam centerlines relative to the vehicle centerline.
KHAKI MEMBER #59

The WK mods: SC flashpaq 3870, flow master super 40, 3.5" X Factor leveling kit, 33" M/T baja claws, 17" pro comp wheels, one 12 inch subwoofer, rugged ridge tailight gaurds, rola rack with 18" extension
94jeepman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
295/70/17 , 35" tires , 4x4 , fox , jeep wk , lifted , ome , omelet , ort , superlift , wk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.