OME measurements please - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > OME measurements please

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
micky_blue

OME measurements please

Would you guys who have the OME coils please measure from the top of the wheel well to the ground for me. I am in the process of doing a stacked life set up and I have the heavy rear coils with a RR front. Now I want to do the coilover conversion but I just had my second kid so 2200 bucks is not going to be available for quite some time. I am back thinking OME heavy rears with OME light fronts and a RR up front also. I am hoping this will sit level.

I already have the UCAs so that's not a worry.

thx
micky

micky_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
onlyone
2014 JK Wrangler 

33 5/8 rear
33 front
Unread 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Ben Diss

You really should get a measurement from the wheel well to the center of the wheel hub. Make sure you know if it's the HD or MD spring too.
Ben Diss is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.