OME HD lift, seeking recommendations... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > OME HD lift, seeking recommendations...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #16
ChopprJock
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
The Falkens are a heavier tire that most A/Ts, but I have seen guys beat the crap out of them with no problems. Where you looking at the A/T or the M/T GYs? I was talking about the A/Ts, the nice thing about them is how light and cheap they are.

The wheel size doesn't matter when you are talking about over all tire diameter. I have a brand new 255/75R17 (32.2) BFG M/T under there deflated. If you don't want to deflate it then you can only fit a 265 (31.6).

I was actually looking at the Authority that Walmart has on rollback right now. The LT tire is 170 and the E load rated is 200. But I really like the price on those Falkens.....decisions, decisions. And yes, I'm looking at AT not MT
Good point on the wheel size, I was just pointing out that I won't be changing rims or rim sizes. I really like the look of your rig when you had the OME on it, and I'm going to try and emulate its stance with my GC. You have a great build thread, lots of info in there!

OME HD
255/75/17's on JK Rubicon wheels

Last edited by ChopprJock; 06-13-2013 at 05:39 PM..
ChopprJock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 02:05 AM   #17
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Thanks bud, it's been quite the process over the years!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.