OME HD lift, seeking recommendations... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > OME HD lift, seeking recommendations...

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 06-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #16
ChopprJock
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
The Falkens are a heavier tire that most A/Ts, but I have seen guys beat the crap out of them with no problems. Where you looking at the A/T or the M/T GYs? I was talking about the A/Ts, the nice thing about them is how light and cheap they are.

The wheel size doesn't matter when you are talking about over all tire diameter. I have a brand new 255/75R17 (32.2) BFG M/T under there deflated. If you don't want to deflate it then you can only fit a 265 (31.6).

I was actually looking at the Authority that Walmart has on rollback right now. The LT tire is 170 and the E load rated is 200. But I really like the price on those Falkens.....decisions, decisions. And yes, I'm looking at AT not MT
Good point on the wheel size, I was just pointing out that I won't be changing rims or rim sizes. I really like the look of your rig when you had the OME on it, and I'm going to try and emulate its stance with my GC. You have a great build thread, lots of info in there!

OME HD
255/75/17's on JK Rubicon wheels

Last edited by ChopprJock; 06-13-2013 at 06:39 PM..
ChopprJock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 03:05 AM   #17
Omelet
Evil Overlord!

2005 WK 

Thanks bud, it's been quite the process over the years!

HEMI Club Member #31 - - - JEEP Makes It, HEMI Shakes It!!!
Omelet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
ome , tires , wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.