OME Budget Suspension - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > OME Budget Suspension

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
08_CRD_RRCP

I'm looking to do a similar setup. Just bought my 08 CRD and plan to pull my boat with it this summer. I was looking to get some extra payload for weekend trips. Any ideas on shocks to go with the RC or RRO spacers?

08_CRD_RRCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #17
paroxysym
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08_CRD_RRCP View Post
I'm looking to do a similar setup. Just bought my 08 CRD and plan to pull my boat with it this summer. I was looking to get some extra payload for weekend trips. Any ideas on shocks to go with the RC or RRO spacers?
personally i dont like the monroe load levelers, yea i run them but i cant wait to swap them out for a set of bilsteins. with that said- id go the XK rear coil route with a set of bilstein HDs or the bilstein 5125s that are made for a 2" lift. the XK coils will give you a bit of a boost and compensate for the *** end of the XK with the added weight of the 3rd row seat and tow package..
Unread 04-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #18
R4TCHET
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawks28

Listen to this man, because in a few months, this will be you:

How many times have we read that around here? People going with a cheaper lift and then regretting it and wishing they went with OME.
All too many... Exactly why I posted it

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone using JeepForum
| (dark)KHAKI WK CLUB MEMBER 17 | 2005 4.7L QTII | JBA UCAs | Modified OME MD 3.5" lift | Rusty's Adj. track bar | 4XG Matrix | 285/70r17 Duratracs | 17" KMC Enduro Wheels | Rola Roof Rack | 21" Bean LED Light bar on Roof Rack | 2 12" Punch P3 Subs | Expanded Sheet Grille | SA Sliders |
R4TCHET is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.