Oklahoma Heart Hospital - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Introducing the CUPHOLSTER @ OCONEE OFF ROAD 706 534 9955Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 08-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
skrach77
2005 WK 

Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Just wanted to share. While parked at the ER this evening, someone stuck a cool business card for a local jeep club, and wrote a note on the back, and stuck it on my WK. just one more reason I love owning a jeep- the jeep community is unmatched in terms of friendly people, and they are everywhere.

To whoever it was, thanks for the info and invite, I'll be checking it out ASAP!

skrach77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
okcmedic
2006 WK 

Haha. That was me bro! You drive my twin jeep! Black Limited Hemi. I took a picture and posted it on a couple of Facebook pages.
okcmedic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #3
MagJeep
2006 WK 

That was really cool. I feel like i can do more stuff like that since my jeep is lifted, like ive been let into the "club" haha.
MagJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
skrach77
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcmedic
Haha. That was me bro! You drive my twin jeep! Black Limited Hemi. I took a picture and posted it on a couple of Facebook pages.
LOL. I was kinda wondering if it was u. I'll look for yours when I'm up there- ill be there a bunch for a while, gma is struggling.
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #5
okcmedic
2006 WK 

Sorry to hear that bro! I work for. Cardiologist there. Who is her's? From where you parked yesterday I am at the far eastern part of the lot midway back from the hospital. There are bout 4 jeeps parked right there. I leave around 3pm today though. Love your jeep BTW.
Unread 08-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
skrach77
2005 WK 

Thanks! I'm not sure who she's working with- Spelding is her normal dr, maybe that's who has her there. She has CHF from valve replacement back around 1980. She's a tough bird!

I'm liking the jeep so far, but I'm not done. Hitch and pinchwelds are getting done as soon as i have time. Rockslider/steps are next up, and a Rola basket and some lights should be done by Xmas. Planning out things like onboard air system, and a winch solution at some point.
Unread 08-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
okcmedic
2006 WK 

Nice. Differently check those 2 sites out. I'm the only WK with them and would love to see more. Red Dirt Jeeps is local. You would really like those guys. The pinch weld wasn't bad. What are you going to do to your hitch? I just bought a Factory hitch, wiring harness, and bezel and am going to cut my bumper this weekend if I get time.
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
skrach77
2005 WK 

Hitch mod just allows for the larger spare to still fit in the stock location. It won't without the mod. If you do a search on here, you will find several write ups.

I joined both sites, but after a few tries, I'm still not accepted into the RDJ FB club
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #9
okcmedic
2006 WK 

Send me a friend request on FB. I'll get ya in. Shawn Cargill Yukon
Unread 08-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #10
okcmedic
2006 WK 

In Yukon
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
skrach77
2005 WK 

Just did, my names Wyatt
Unread 04-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #12
prerunner1982
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Awww how cute, twins.

Jon
prerunner1982 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #13
scootr29
Web Wheeler

2008 WK 

Love story on the jeep forum...how cute.....
Silver WK Club Member #1
2008 CRD QT2
scootr29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #14
okcmedic
2006 WK 

Haha. Dont be jealous. :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.