No change in rebate - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > No change in rebate

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-19-2005, 03:13 AM   #1
possum

No change in rebate

The new Jeep incentives take effect on Monday such as free oil change, free gas, and an extended warranty. According to the local dealer, there are no chages to the incentives on the Commander. It is still at $1500.

possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
NetJunkie

According to the news articles it does apply to the Commander. We just bought ours last week so I was pretty annoyed.
Unread 11-21-2005, 07:13 AM   #3
possum

Update: Customer gets a choice of the "Freedom Plan" [2 yrs free gas with a Visa card, exteded warranty, free maint] or $1500 cash rebate but not both.
Unread 11-21-2005, 04:05 PM   #4
SYCOHEMI

I was going to be pissed. Not that I don't want others to get a good deal, but it would seriously suck to have just spent $40K and then find out you could get free gas for 2 years.

Thanks for the update.
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2005, 07:36 AM   #5
possum

OK, here's the deal. $2100 of gas, eight oil changes, and an additional 2 yrs [from 3 to 5 yrs] on the warranty or $1500 cash rebate. It's a no brainer on the Commander but on an '05 Grand Cherokee the cash rebate would be more than the freedom plan thus you would be better off to take the rebate on the '05's and the "Freedom Plan" on the '06's.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.