Newbie introduction - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Newbie introduction

JK Front 3 Link Prototype - Clayton Off RoadDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 12-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
shaness
2007 WK 

Newbie introduction

Hey guys, been roaming this site for a few months now and finally decided to register. I'm pretty new when it comes to jeeps therefore I haven't felt the need to post anything, although I have read a lot. Lots of good info here. I'm from just north of the twin cities, mn. Not new to 4WD/AWD vehicles but man this thing handles and drives like a dream.

Anyway this is my first jeep, 2007 wk Laredo 3.7. Got it back in march with 68k on it and pretty dang clean. Haven't done many mods yet as the harley kind of takes over in the summer season. I have added the roof rack, mud guards, dynapro 255/65's and plasti dipped the emblems. Although after visiting this site so much i have the itch to put some bigger tires and maybe an OME MD on in the future. Here she is

Couple months after buying her

And a shot from today, got some snow in the twin cities finally!!

Sorry about the crummy phone pics, sometime in the near future I'll have to bust out the camera

255/65/17 Hankook dynapro atm
shaness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
shaness
2007 WK 

And a couple more, drove to California a month after the purchase

Utah

And California-Venice beach

Mammoth mountain
255/65/17 Hankook dynapro atm
shaness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Welcome to the forums! Good looking WK and nice mileage!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.