New Commander - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > New Commander

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 08-18-2006, 03:03 PM   #1
davwaymoore
2002 TJ Wrangler 

New Commander

Well I just bought an '06 Commander Limited with navigation, DVD and a HEMI. It is steel blue metallic. As this will be my wife's primary vehicle we traded in her '01 GMC Yukon XL with 75,000 miles.

Sticker price $40,450
Drive out after trade-in $23,038

I think I did okay.

davwaymoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #2
davwaymoore
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just curious......was my drive out price too high???
davwaymoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
RUT ROW

Well I'm not sure what your trade in was worth so it would be hard for me to say. I bought a JC 2 weeks ago the MSRP was $42,895; with the employee discount and a rebate, plus they ate the sales tax. I drove off for $32, 995, no trade-in.

I got the impression I left some money on the table because thay took that deal very quick with no counter, I always hate that feeling. Although it was one of the better deals I've done. The auto industry has great incentives now and it's hard to sell a used vehicle becuase of it, unless you really have a cherry.

Steel Blue also, it doesn't have the Infotainment Center or Chrome Wheels, neither of which did I want.

-mike
RUT ROW is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.