New Commander - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > New Commander

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-16-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
adhir

New Commander

So I took delivery of my new loaded 5.7L 4x4 Limited Commander this past weekend. Inferno Red -- had them swap out that blingin chrome grill for a body color red one from a non limited they had on the lot. DVD, Nav, off road kit, uconnect. Gotta love all the gadgets. What a great vehicle to drive -- pulls off the line so effortlessly. A real pleasure.

Paid 39900 + tax out the door with the 0% 5 yr financing promotion for it. I could have done Chrysler finance (non 0%) or a lease for another 3K off sticker for a price of 36900, but I ran the numbers and 0% works out better.

Mileage sucks. Averaging 10ish so far (but under 30 miles on it so far so not a fair criticism yet).

If anyone's looking for a dealer in the Tyson's Corner (VA) area, Tyson's Jeep has great people -- talk to Seku. Zero pressure, very courteous throughout the process.

adhir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
geng77

dang.. i felt like i got ripped off. i paid $43k for my fully loaded commander blk/brown from kendrick jeep of manassas, va. i only got 1k off from them. anyway, i'm still happy with mine but i could have drove off for less than what i paid for.
geng77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 08:05 AM   #3
Lizmara
2006 XK Commander 

I just bought the Commander Limited inferno red fully loaded but w/the 4.7L V8 4X2 for 38k. I live in the south so not much need for the 4x4, plus I already have the Wrangler Unlimited. We even got the chrome side steps included in the price and an aftermarket touch screen navigation w/DVD & rear backup camera. We already had a good relationship w/the dealership so that probably helped keep the price near invoice. We went with the 0% because it was the better deal.
Lizmara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2006, 12:23 AM   #4
SYCOHEMI

Your mileage will improve...
'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
SYCOHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2006, 01:42 AM   #5
bullaculla

Quote:
Originally Posted by geng77
dang.. i felt like i got ripped off. i paid $43k for my fully loaded commander blk/brown from kendrick jeep of manassas, va. i only got 1k off from them. anyway, i'm still happy with mine but i could have drove off for less than what i paid for.
I have you all beat. I wish I paid $43k. dealer availability adjustment value in Hawaii is retarded. $8,000 mark up.
I paid $51k with all options.
Unread 06-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #6
Chipster009

Hawaii OHV

Hey.. at least you have great off-road trails to romp on.

My uncles and cousins on Kauai have a bunch of toys (ATV's and lifted carb'd Broncos) they take out once in a while.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.