New Commander - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 05-16-2006, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
adhir

New Commander

So I took delivery of my new loaded 5.7L 4x4 Limited Commander this past weekend. Inferno Red -- had them swap out that blingin chrome grill for a body color red one from a non limited they had on the lot. DVD, Nav, off road kit, uconnect. Gotta love all the gadgets. What a great vehicle to drive -- pulls off the line so effortlessly. A real pleasure.

Paid 39900 + tax out the door with the 0% 5 yr financing promotion for it. I could have done Chrysler finance (non 0%) or a lease for another 3K off sticker for a price of 36900, but I ran the numbers and 0% works out better.

Mileage sucks. Averaging 10ish so far (but under 30 miles on it so far so not a fair criticism yet).

If anyone's looking for a dealer in the Tyson's Corner (VA) area, Tyson's Jeep has great people -- talk to Seku. Zero pressure, very courteous throughout the process.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-16-2006, 09:06 PM
geng77

dang.. i felt like i got ripped off. i paid $43k for my fully loaded commander blk/brown from kendrick jeep of manassas, va. i only got 1k off from them. anyway, i'm still happy with mine but i could have drove off for less than what i paid for.
post #3 of 6 Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 AM
Lizmara
2006 XK Commander 

I just bought the Commander Limited inferno red fully loaded but w/the 4.7L V8 4X2 for 38k. I live in the south so not much need for the 4x4, plus I already have the Wrangler Unlimited. We even got the chrome side steps included in the price and an aftermarket touch screen navigation w/DVD & rear backup camera. We already had a good relationship w/the dealership so that probably helped keep the price near invoice. We went with the 0% because it was the better deal.
post #4 of 6 Old 06-09-2006, 12:23 AM
SYCOHEMI

Your mileage will improve...

'06 Commander Ltd, 5.7L Hemi, QDII, Midnight Blue, Gibson Exhaust, Raingler Net, K&N FIPK, Remote Start, Optima Yellow, Skid plates & Tow Hooks, Rocky Road 2.25 Lift, New Rear DT Shocks, 265/70R17 REVO's, 6061-T6 Custom Wheel Adapters, 4xGuard Rock Rails/Steps
'05 Land Rover LR3 SE
post #5 of 6 Old 06-09-2006, 01:42 AM
bullaculla

Quote:
Originally Posted by geng77
dang.. i felt like i got ripped off. i paid $43k for my fully loaded commander blk/brown from kendrick jeep of manassas, va. i only got 1k off from them. anyway, i'm still happy with mine but i could have drove off for less than what i paid for.
I have you all beat. I wish I paid $43k. dealer availability adjustment value in Hawaii is retarded. $8,000 mark up.
I paid $51k with all options.

2006 HEMI Commander LIMITED
post #6 of 6 Old 06-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Chipster009

Hawaii OHV

Hey.. at least you have great off-road trails to romp on.

My uncles and cousins on Kauai have a bunch of toys (ATV's and lifted carb'd Broncos) they take out once in a while.

Midnight Blue Limited Hemi Commander - Real 17" Chrome wheels - Alpine D310 DVD/MP3 HeadUnit w/ widescreen headrest screens - Boston Acoustic amp/speakers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.