New CMDR for 20K! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > New CMDR for 20K!

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-29-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
paddyhart

New CMDR for 20K!

MY local Jeep is selling new 06 CMDR base models for 20k until the 1st trying to meet their year end goals. Thought it was a type print but I went down and they are serious! I dont understand how its even possible with invoice being like 26 or 27.

edit this includes 2500 lease loyaly an 500 military

Last edited by paddyhart; 12-29-2005 at 03:14 PM..
paddyhart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2005, 07:54 PM   #2
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My dealer had one with a sticker price of 33.5k (had the 4.7 V8) on special for 29k two months ago. If it was time to trade in the wife's KJ, I would have bought it.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
XKShawn

My local dealer also has one advertised for 20k, but the price assumes military discount, loyalty owner discount, rebates, 2k trade-in, and down payment by the owner. So the advertised price is not really the purchase price but the amount that you would finance assuming all of the discounts, etc. Of course it's all in small print, while the big print says "Only $159/month!". Just a wee bit misleading.
XKShawn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.