New Build. Need Help. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > New Build. Need Help.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread Today, 02:16 PM   #1
ThaPlayMaka11

New Build. Need Help.

Okay so I can't really find anything concerning this and I'm new to the WK's. I am about to purchase a WK Overland with the 5.7 HEMI and i want to put a lift on it to give it a nice stance and some off road capabilities. The most budget friendly "lift" I've seen are 2in spacers from rough country. I've also seen a lot of people talk about a 2in OME(Old Man Emu I'm assuming) HD Kit but on one of the threads I saw where a guys Jeep had a 2in Trailmaster lift and 2in spacers on top of that. To me it appeared as if the trail master lift was just shocks and spacers so my question is as follows: Can you put spacers on top of spacers, what are some more budget friendly lifts, and what tire sizes are you running with your set up(the 2in RC Spacers use 265/70/R17 and that apparently translates to about a 32/10.5/R17)?

Please post pics and thanks in advance for your help!

ThaPlayMaka11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.