New 2008 GC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > New 2008 GC

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 04-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
kmag53

New 2008 GC

Just wanted to say to everyone....picked up my 2008 Grand Cherokee Laredo a couple of days ago and couldnt be happier...great vehicle! Saw it on my local dealers lot last week and just couldnt resist going for a test drive. I loved the Mineral Gray color with the two toned leather seats....what a great combo! It is equipped with the 28X package..trailer tow package..4.7 V8 and 18" wheels. When the weather gets nicer (if it ever does in Ohio) then I will take some pictures and post them. As I said only had the vehicle a few days and so far gas mileage doesnt seem too bad...averaging a little over 16.

kmag53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
tjolson08WK
2008 WK 

Sounds like a nice ride, I just got an 08 Rocky Mtn Edition 2 months ago with the new 4.7L, been great so far! Post some pics
tjolson08WK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.