Need Help with my 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Need Help with my 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-24-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
dallag

Need Help with my 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I don't know if anybody has problem with this. Lately, I've been driving a my dash lights flash off/on, a/c does the same thing and all gauges went to zero. The engine is still running and there are no problems that I know of. I haven't taken it yet to the dealership to have it checked out, just wanted to see if anyone have had this problem and what it took to fix the problem. Kind of funny how this started to happen after the warranty on my Jeep is over.

dallag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 05:27 PM   #2
merlinTec

Hi
Have had some issues with ignition switches here in the UK you will find there will be no fault codes. try wiggle of the key in the switch see if you can reproduce the fault.
merlinTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 04:36 AM   #3
HurriJeff
2005 WK 

Exactly what I was going to say before I scrolled down Merlin...

Dallag, also try wiggling the key while your lights are out to see if they come back on. Better keep at least one eye on traffic while you do it though !

Although I have not had an ignition problem so far (25K miles) I have read plenty about this sort of problem, and stalling as well with the problem being the ignition switch.

Good Luck !
HEMI CLUB MEMBER #10
Previous Jeeps:
1998 ZJ Special Edition 2wd- Traded
1991 XJ 2.8 2wd Sold
HurriJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.