Navtech Update Discs for Factory Navigation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Navtech Update Discs for Factory Navigation

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 04-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
Melrose

NAVTEQ Update Discs for Factory Navigation

Hey guys,
I have a the new Navigation update disc for the 2006 Factory Navigation. I bought a used Grand Cherokee and the dealer ended up screwing up my financing so I returned the vehicle. Unfortunately, I ordered the new disc from NAVTEQ before I returned the Jeep and loaded it the day before I returned the vehicle. Because I opened it, I can't return it according to NAVTEQ. "Chrysler Group - North America Map DVD v.AJ
Catalog # U0032-0070-011" $200 new. I'll let it go for $100 + shipping if anyone wants it. My loss.
I'm new to the forum and can't post in the classifieds yet so please bear with me. I'm a legit guy and will provide state and federal professional licensing for my profession to prove it. I know how it can be uncomfortable with newbies on forums selling things.

Mike

Last edited by Melrose; 04-15-2011 at 12:12 PM..
Melrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
airportdave
2010 WK 

PM Sent
Unread 04-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Melrose

Sold
Melrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
eldjr

# u0032-0070-011

Please contact me ASAP if you still have your Discs, I need it for 2006 300 ASAP. (510) 541-6809.
So we can make arrangement for me to pick it up or you can FEDEX it to me.
Eddie L. Davenport Jr
219 Nicolet DR.
Memphis, Tn. 38109
Email: eldjr@comcast.net
Standing by waiting for contact.
eldjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disc , map , navigation , navigation system

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.