My Pocono WK build - Page 18 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > My Pocono WK build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 11-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #256
Robb286
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soggybrain
Where u go wheeling out their. Ur about an hour away from me. I haven't been out their to much.
We have a lot of trails around here.. A little of everything from hill climbs to narrow/ rock trails.. But if I have the time to set plans, my buddies and I go down to rausch creek.

Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #257
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

So I've just been going through all of these builds as I update this new excel sheet. I'm seeing what I missed over the last 2 months that I've been gone. Man I'm proud of ya'll! Rob, ur WK is just fantastic. Reping those 3.7's, man... love it. Good luck as you move forward! I'm sure I'm going to miss some stuff on a lot of peoples - But for the 50+ of you with build threads. It will make it easier for a lot of viewers if you summarize EVERYTHING on the first page. Something similar to the way I've done it on mine. This way, someone only has to go through everything, unless they actually want to, haha. But going through ur thread was worth the time!
Unread 12-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #258
Robb286
2006 WK 

Thanks AJ, I really appreciate it!! I've been meaning to update this build for awhile now... I'll definitely clean up the first page and make more presentable when I find the time.
Robb286 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.