Molded Cargo Liner (rubber type) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Molded Cargo Liner (rubber type)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-03-2006, 03:27 PM   #1
boltsnnuts
2009 JK Wrangler 

Molded Cargo Liner (rubber type)

Anyone have these and can post your opinions. I just ordered mine at the dealership. Obviously, I don't need to buy it, however, would like to know more about it. According to the dealership, this is by far more of what they sell as opposed to the liner for the cargo.

Let me hear your thoughts?

boltsnnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2006, 07:16 PM   #2
Chipster009

I bought the Husky cargo liner.
It does the job of keeping the dogs off the fabric when the 3rd row is down (which is most of the time). It's a bit thinner than I thought it would be... but the material seems to be pretty tough.

I got it through Ebay via Elevate Auto Supply (the liner was shipped from Southern CA within a day).
Unread 04-04-2006, 12:34 PM   #3
XKShawn

I got the Mopar cargo liner. It seems to be pretty sturdy. My only complaint is that it's designed to stay attached to the seat back when you put the third row up. In order to allow this, they had to make the mat about 6 inches too short when the seat is folded down (which is all of the time for me) so the last 6 inches of carpet (basically the lid for the jack compartment) is not covered.

Other than that, no complaints.
XKShawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
boltsnnuts
2009 JK Wrangler 

You mean to tell me that you can actually leave the mat in there when u fold the 3rd row seat up? You don't need to take it out?

I can see why they would make it shorter. If you didn't know, the lid for the jack is reversible. I like it that way.

Please confirm. Pictures if you have it.
boltsnnuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.