mokena il trail - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > mokena il trail

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #31
overland-wk
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apokorney View Post
I currently live in Mokena, and know a lot of the cops...where is this place? Behind Ozinga? I can't imagine the police giving anyone too hard of a time out there. I usually see dirt bikers out that way. Where do you enter? Near the train station somewhere? I'd love to get out there, just bought an '08 WK
I see that your location is chicago but you say your from mokena??

Bumsmodified98xj
overland-wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #32
Rollbar12
2002 TJ Wrangler 

So you go under the Rock and back to Ozinga? I would check with Ozinga as I am sure that is their property. There is a spot just east of the Hickory Creek depot that has "trails" but I dont see anyone back there. I have seen the dirt bikes back there on the side you are talking about. When I worked for the EJ&E over by Brisbane ( where the Southwest Service crosses) there were trails that four wheelers used. Problem is they would cross our tracks. Had one get stuck in front of us.He got out of the way and we missed him by about 6 car lengths. Dont play around the tracks is all I ask, and if Ozinga owns it and doesnt care,then I would say its good to go.
Rollbar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #33
apokorney

Overland-WK, I'm from Chicago, moved to Mokena recently.
apokorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #34
apokorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by overland-wk View Post
I see that your location is chicago but you say your from mokena??
Overland-WK, I'm from Chicago, but recently moved to Mokena.
apokorney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #35
overland-wk
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apokorney View Post
Overland-WK, I'm from Chicago, but recently moved to Mokena.
Just asking cuz i see lots of people say there from chicago but really more like the burbs of chicago.
Bumsmodified98xj
Unread 09-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #36
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Easier to say I'm from Chicago then I'm from Schaumburg, oak forest, etc. At least to people not from the area. Hell if I'm not talking to someone that is from Illinois I just say I'm south of Chicago instead of hey I'm from Bloomington.
ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #37
overland-wk
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajxj9197 View Post
Easier to say I'm from Chicago then I'm from Schaumburg, oak forest, etc. At least to people not from the area. Hell if I'm not talking to someone that is from Illinois I just say I'm south of Chicago instead of hey I'm from Bloomington.
So your telling me that if im from plainfield and say im from chicago your gonna know that i live in Plainfield?
Bumsmodified98xj
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #38
ajxj9197
2009 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by overland-wk
So your telling me that if im from plainfield and say im from chicago your gonna know that i live in Plainfield?
you didn't read at all what I said. If you are talking to someone not from the area it is easier to say Chicago. If you are talking with someone from the area just say where you're from.
ajxj9197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #39
overland-wk
2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajxj9197 View Post
you didn't read at all what I said. If you are talking to someone not from the area it is easier to say Chicago. If you are talking with someone from the area just say where you're from.
Ok got ya
Bumsmodified98xj

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.