MBRP performance CRD exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > MBRP performance CRD exhaust

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-31-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
LJS8510
Web Wheeler

2008 WK 

MBRP performance CRD exhaust

I'm not sure if this is a repost but I just came across it & have not seen it before.

MBRPinc filter-back performance

http://www.truckblog.com/story-2123-...r_turbo_diesel

MBRPinc is proud to introduce a new performance exhaust system application for the 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0-liter Turbo Diesel.

This MBRPinc filter-back performance exhaust system has smooth mandrel bends and reduced bend-degree angles to provide maximum airflow for the best in performance, sound and fuel efficiency. Choose from the Pro Series (T304 stainless – lifetime warranty), the XP Series (T409 stainless – lifetime warranty) or the Installer Series (heavy-duty aluminized steel – three-year warranty). Each system selection comes complete with a mirror polished T304 stainless tip to perfectly complete the system of your choice.

For more information, visit www.mbrp.com or call toll free, 888-636-7223.

08 CRD @ 163,000
OME HD Lift about 3"
4xGuard Rails
Stillens
AEV Wheels 5.75 BS
JBA UCA's
GSA 255/75/17 32.1" (no bolt cut/no pinch weld)
spare 265/70/17 stock location
Lockpic, 100,000 club
LJS8510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
MBRP
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJS8510 View Post
I'm not sure if this is a repost but I just came across it & have not seen it before.

MBRPinc filter-back performance

http://www.truckblog.com/story-2123-...r_turbo_diesel

MBRPinc is proud to introduce a new performance exhaust system application for the 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0-liter Turbo Diesel.

This MBRPinc filter-back performance exhaust system has smooth mandrel bends and reduced bend-degree angles to provide maximum airflow for the best in performance, sound and fuel efficiency. Choose from the Pro Series (T304 stainless – lifetime warranty), the XP Series (T409 stainless – lifetime warranty) or the Installer Series (heavy-duty aluminized steel – three-year warranty). Each system selection comes complete with a mirror polished T304 stainless tip to perfectly complete the system of your choice.

For more information, visit www.mbrp.com or call toll free, 888-636-7223.
Actually we just signed up to be a sponsor here on this forum as well. We do have these 3.0L Jeep exhaust systems in stock. the exhaust note is mellow, more than stock but not obnoxious at all. If I can help with any questions please let me know.
I can also get forum members some really cool prices on all our MBRPinc Performance Exhaust systems.
Just let me know.Thanks
Steve.
MBRP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
no-blue-screen
2008 WK 

If we could get a video...that would really really help sell this system. I myself would be purchasing for looks, a little more sound...but don't want an annoying drone on the highway.

CRD TURBO SEAL OIL LEAK FIX
WK CRD - EGR CLEANING WRITE-UP
MY FUEL ECONOMY DATABASE
no-blue-screen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #4
MBRP
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-blue-screen View Post
If we could get a video...that would really really help sell this system. I myself would be purchasing for looks, a little more sound...but don't want an annoying drone on the highway.
If your looking to purchase a system, and your concerned with sound in the cab.............. I have a deal for you. I will sell you a MBRP system today, you install it if you have any issues with too much sound or drone I will take the system back and issue a full credit. This system is really mellow with a little performance sound, this and it looks cool on the Jeep.

If you want to do this just give me a call in the office toll free at 1-888-636-7223, these systems are in stock ready to go.

I'll ask around the office this morning, vid may not even exists. Pics we should have, will keep you posted.

Thanks Steve.
MBRP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
LJS8510
Web Wheeler

2008 WK 

Here is the one that was on web site.
the web page seems to have gone away
3477.jpg  

08 CRD @ 163,000
OME HD Lift about 3"
4xGuard Rails
Stillens
AEV Wheels 5.75 BS
JBA UCA's
GSA 255/75/17 32.1" (no bolt cut/no pinch weld)
spare 265/70/17 stock location
Lockpic, 100,000 club
LJS8510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.