MB TKO or ATX Ledge Teflon? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > MB TKO or ATX Ledge Teflon?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

View Poll Results: Which set of wheels?
MB TKO 3 60.00%
ATX Ledge Teflon 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
JordanD07
2007 WK 

MB TKO or ATX Ledge Teflon?

I like both of these wheels and my guess is that they both will clear the caliper with no issues, at least I hope.

But I am having trouble choosing between the two. The MB TKO will cost about $100 cheaper for the 4 but the ATX are teflon coated so that means better trail durability.

Suggestions and opinions welcome!

MB TKO

ATX Ledge Teflon

'07 3.7 4x4 QT1 ll Red WK Club #27 ll OME ll Monroe LL ll Rusty's ll ProComp ll BFG ll 4xGuard ll S4XC ll VLEDS ll Infinity ll Thrush ll Riddler ll 6K HID
JordanD07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
cby7715
2005 WK 

I have the MB wheels on "my other jeep." They look great, and the price is right! I don't off-road with this Jeep, so I can't comment on their durability in that arena, but otherwise, they are great.

07 JK Sahara: 2" RC Spacer Lift...33x12.50 BFG A/T KO's...Black Mesh Grill
cby7715 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
JordanD07
2007 WK 

How do they look without the center caps?
'07 3.7 4x4 QT1 ll Red WK Club #27 ll OME ll Monroe LL ll Rusty's ll ProComp ll BFG ll 4xGuard ll S4XC ll VLEDS ll Infinity ll Thrush ll Riddler ll 6K HID
Unread 06-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
cby7715
2005 WK 

You wouldn't want to do that. People would see your nuts. Lug nuts that is...plus, your ole rusty hub would be showing too. It definitely doesn't look right without the center cap.

07 JK Sahara: 2" RC Spacer Lift...33x12.50 BFG A/T KO's...Black Mesh Grill
cby7715 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
JordanD07
2007 WK 

Thanks
Unread 09-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
pappyglide
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cby7715 View Post
I have the MB wheels on "my other jeep." They look great, and the price is right! I don't off-road with this Jeep, so I can't comment on their durability in that arena, but otherwise, they are great.
Can you use your stock lugs with them? I have 16" steels. Thanks
pappyglide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.