Lost my memory - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Lost my memory

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-31-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
Dusty280
2008 WK 

Lost my memory

I got a message that my memory was lost and the shifter was not in park (good thing-I was on the interstate doing 70). The box around the display that shows what gear you are in went from solid to a broken notch at the top and the bottom. When I got back home I checked for a code. Nothing. Shifting was choppy after the notice, like it had to learn all over again. Any suggestions on what it might be? This is on a 2008 CRD. some module or loose connection. thanks

Last edited by Dusty280; 01-01-2014 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: no response
Dusty280 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.