Looking for rubber floor mats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Looking for rubber floor mats

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler WeatherstrippingJeep Wrangler Exhaust Manifold

Unread 08-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
09slobaltss

Looking for rubber floor mats

Hey guys the jeep my fiancé and I just got from the dealer did not come with an floor mats. I talked to my salesman and he said if they are in bad shape they just toss them out and don't replace them. I can get rubber mats from the dealer that have the jeep logo for $85 front and rear. Seeing if you guys know of anywhere else I can get some. I figured $85 was a pretty good price but just wanna see what you guys think. Thanks!

09slobaltss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
Kman09JGC

Look up Husky or weathertech for your model year. I use husky front, 2nd row and in the back.
image-4072305291.jpg

Black WK Club #107
Kman09JGC is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
paroxysym
2007 WK 

save yourself some money and look into the rugged ridge floor mats for the WK. I run the fronts as well as the rear. I think they cost me $130 for front/rear on amazon.
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:08 AM   #4
caulk04
2008 WK 

I have the OE Jeep ones and they're not bad at all, especially for the price. I do wish they covered the dead pedal better, but I wouldn't pay a ton more money just for that.
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:20 AM   #5
bromarc

Weathertech. Have them in other vehicles and about to purchse for my WK. The fit is amazing. A little pricey, but definitely a quality product.
bromarc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:27 AM   #6
09slobaltss

i looked into the huskys and the weather tech mats and i love them but if i can get the rubber jeep ones from the dealer for $85 and they are cut for the WK i may just do that. ill def look into rugged ridge ones as. my cousin has the weather techs and loves them so i may just go with those instead and spend the extra money lol.

anybody have rubber mats with the jeep logo on them??
Unread 08-24-2015, 11:46 AM   #7
paroxysym
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09slobaltss View Post
i looked into the huskys and the weather tech mats and i love them but if i can get the rubber jeep ones from the dealer for $85 and they are cut for the WK i may just do that. ill def look into rugged ridge ones as. my cousin has the weather techs and loves them so i may just go with those instead and spend the extra money lol.

anybody have rubber mats with the jeep logo on them??
I had the OEM rubber ones, they wore out after about 3 years LOL. the rears just covered the footwells, unlike the rugged ridge or weathertech(im not 100% on that) that cover pretty much from door sill to door sill. plus the OEM doesn't cover the dead pedal too well and after a couple years I wore the carpet out on the corner of the dead pedal. luckily the rugged ridge cover it and more of the footwell than the OEM.

theyre the only ones I know with the jeep logo
Unread 08-24-2015, 12:07 PM   #8
09slobaltss

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysym View Post
I had the OEM rubber ones, they wore out after about 3 years LOL. the rears just covered the footwells, unlike the rugged ridge or weathertech(im not 100% on that) that cover pretty much from door sill to door sill. plus the OEM doesn't cover the dead pedal too well and after a couple years I wore the carpet out on the corner of the dead pedal. luckily the rugged ridge cover it and more of the footwell than the OEM.

theyre the only ones I know with the jeep logo
oh ok sweet thanks! exactly what i was looking for hahaha. might just have to tell the fiance to suck it up and lets spend the extra money for nice ones lol.
Unread 08-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #9
glettow
2007 WK 

I'll chime in for the rugged ridge liners. They are not rubber but the quality is good and the fit is perfect. Best bang for the buck. I got mine from Amazon front, rear and trunk area.
Silver WK Club Member #135
glettow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #10
plunix
2008 WK 

I'll also rep Rugged Ridge. I like Weathertech as well. They are nice car mats, but Rugged Ridge has a nice aggressive look that suits the truck.
Unread 08-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #11
09slobaltss

I just looked at the rugged ridge mats and damn those are sweet looking!! Now the fun part trying to convince the fiancé to spend the money for them hahahaha
Unread 08-25-2015, 04:08 AM   #12
paroxysym
2007 WK 

theres a set for sale in the classifieds, front and rears
Unread 08-25-2015, 07:44 PM   #13
TangoTango
2008 WK 

I have weathertech, but rugged ridge mats are next best and actually better for snow and collecting water.
Black WK Club #147

Life is hard. ...- John Wayne
TangoTango is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2015, 10:57 PM   #14
Bmoor2323

I just picked up a AWSOME set of michelin floor mat set. Very rugged a lot of groves thick rubber came with back set to all for $30 got them from Walmart in the car section. Had a pair for my old jeep before I sold it last month there were still in great condition with a lot of groves after 2-3 year. Just has good as weather tech stuff. Both the same. Best bang for your buck.
Bmoor2323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2015, 04:41 AM   #15
hdsport
2008 WK 

Bought Weathertech for my Jeep and love the fit. Both front and back.
In God We Trust
hdsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.