Looking new shocks and struts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum > Looking new shocks and struts

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 12-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
Eastwk
2007 WK 

Looking new shocks and struts

Hey all I currently am running a rc lift and I need to get new shocks and struts. I am eventually going to step up to ome lift but don't have the jack right now to do so but I am in need of shock and struts. I want something that I can use with the ome springs when i get them can y'all please give me some options? thanks guys and I also would like the truck to set at a level stance.

Eastwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Jeepforthewin
Lucky Charms!

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwk
Hey all I currently am running a rc lift and I need to get new shocks and struts. I am eventually going to step up to ome lift but don't have the jack right now to do so but I am in need of shock and struts. I want something that I can use with the ome springs when i get them can y'all please give me some options? thanks guys and I also would like the truck to set at a level stance.
Contact Kolak about Bilsteins
Unread 12-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Eastwk
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin
Contact Kolak about Bilsteins

I got a lot of amazon gift cards so I would be ordering from them I would hate to trouble him with questions when I would not be ordering from him.
Eastwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
Chadwi
2007 WK 

The adjustable 5100's stacked with the RC spacer has too much down travel, be careful. I am going with the 5100's and OME MD springs on my crd.
Chadwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #5
paroxysym
2007 WK 

get yourself the bilstein 4600s front and rear... they work with the OME springs nicely from what i have read and were used before the 5100s hit the market for the WK. or go 4600s in the front and 5100s in the rear- like ChadWi said, the addition of the 5100s to the RC lift in the front will provide too much down travel.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.